Friday, March 22, 2013

Week Five





          This week once again I didn't take any pictures of animals. I focused on the habitat mainly. I really tried to capture the neglect of the animals in the photographs. The way I feel like I captured it is because there's no food or clean water in any of the dishes. In image one and three, it's showing how the animals don't have food. In picture two it shows that they don't provide clean water. In photograph four, I showed semi-dirty water and in the reflection of the water it shows that the animal is in a trapped environment. In my last image I made a triptych of dirty-rusty water that was provided for the animals (in the bottom right picture, it shows that there was a rusty rock inside the water itself). After these images I'm thinking of turning the sadness and neglect to happiness. I will try to show how happy some animals are now that they've found new owners that truly love, and care for them. 

3 comments:

  1. Your images are really interesting and i enjoy looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the reflection photo. Its really intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are very fascinating. I can really understand what's going on in those pictures. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete