Friday, March 15, 2013

Week Four







For week 4 of my blog I decided to do more of a setting/story thing instead of animals. (Even though the first one I put up was one of my dog looking sad, don't worry he's not sad! He's just about to fall asleep haha.) In some of my images it shows a lot of restriction. For example photographs 2, 4, and 5, show that the animals don't have any freedom. In my third image it shows an unclipped collar with a dog tag , representing that the animal has escaped an unsafe habitat like animal abuse. In the last image it's showing an unsanitary place to live in for an animal. Later on I'm thinking of making some diptychs with the a setting and the animals.


2 comments:

  1. These images have gone quite for from your first images. I believe that your picture have some great depth in the meaning of your images. The photos of the cages really do represent how the animals seem to be trapped. Your group of photos are amazing. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are just amazing. You make it feel as if you have gotten more into your series. The value and contrast in some of these photos makes them look abandoned, exactly what you were going for, right?

    ReplyDelete