Friday, June 7, 2013

Gallery Show



 
1. The experience I gained from the gallery show was looking at all the people view my artwork. It felt sort of strange at first because we're not really used to other strangers look at our photography besides our classmates. It did feel nice to hear good comments about them though.

 
2. Some advice I can give to next years AP Studio Art class is to always do your work and don't get behind in class because towards the end of the year it will be hard. Also to not miss any classes.
 
3. The positive aspects of this class were getting to do your concentration series and your quality pictures. I think those were positive aspects because you got to photograph whatever you wanted.
 
4. What I learned about myself as an artist this year is that I'm a lot more capable than I thought I was. I was behind at one point but then got caught up, and ended up having extra time to help out other peers.
 
5. I think I will use my photography skills that I learned in this class for my future because I like taking pictures outside of school. I learned a lot of new things in this class with colors, movements, and textures. I think they will benefit me later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment